Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mark Your Calendar...


I will be at The Winery this Thursday, January 15, between 6 and 9pm. There will be music playing on this night also. I hope you can make it. I know this invitation is late... but I was recently distracted by a family emergency and had to leave to California. Now that I am back, I hope to talk to all my friends and have some fun. If you can't make it, please feel free to come to The Winery when it is convenient for you... my work will be up for the rest of the month. My work is also at Gallery 4, downtown Fargo.
Have a great week!
Carrie

2 comments:

Linger said...

Hello Carrie,

Name's Chris. My family and I just moved back to the Fargo area from Portland, OR and I've been looking for fellow artists to start networking with...

I found your profile on CulturePulse, after clicking on poetry. I love your blog; your use of colors are amazing! My wife and I will have to go to the gallery and see your work.

If you don't mind I'd love to link you up to my writing blog: lingerlit.blogspot.com.

Keep blogging!

--Chris

Hi I'm Debee :) said...

i am beyond thrilled you are showing your work!
thrilled!!!!
hooray for you!
:)
love,

d