Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Weekend

Well, I forgot my camera again!
I have really got to stop doing that. We had fun, went to church potluck and then to the lakes. Stopped in to see our neighbors at there lake place and stayed there for awhile. We also made a quick stop at our family's lake place, we were not there for long. Thought we would go back but then decided to go to the flea market instead. I got a couple old books that I am excited to use for collage. One is a poetry book, the other is an old song book. I am not sure how I will use them yet but I know it will be fun.
I showed my nieces some of the sketches I have been working on, they really liked them.
I have yet to come up with a new story idea. I know when the moment strikes I will come up with the perfect story. Just waiting, waiting, waiting for the moment to come!
I have all my basic ideas done for my larger than words series, I just need to get my canvases made so I can start!

No comments: