Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Frames, Frames and More.........


See, See!!!
I have frames coming out my ears!!! These are only some!!!!
Isn't it exciting? I get to hunt for these little gems all over the world. They are about the same price as new frames, and I figure it is a way I can be 'green'. I have a lot of work ahead.... hunting, cleaning, painting frames.... then I get to do the fun part... making my cameos! I really love that there is a lot involved with the process. That way I do not get bored.



Oh do you see what I am working on? A mouth and nose tutorial.... I stayed up wayyyyyy to late last night drawing up these lips! But I know you all will appreciate the pointers. Like I said last winter... once I have a few tutorials I will put them on a separate page or side bar....
Love ya... talk to you all soon.

XOXO
Carrie

2 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

It's good to hear from you, Carrie. Those frames are gorgeous. I will be looking forward to your tutorials. I am sure they'll be wonderful. Theresa

Anonymous said...

Good day!This was a really terrific topic!
I come from milan, I was fortunate to look for your Topics in bing
Also I learn a lot in your subject really thanks very much i will come every day