Friday, March 05, 2010

AND A LITTLE MOO

     


Well, I love to be a silly girl and
 don't take my self very seriously. 
Most of the time.

Probably one of the reasons I have never been 
very good about having a 'Bus-i- ness' card.
They are these random little cards that can come across rather useless and can be very look at me .. I am important. How very  not humble these cards can seem. But, as a matter of fact, I do have some..... My very best friend in the world made them for me about a year ago. And well, I have run out. I was told I needed to make more to put at Gallery 4. Also,  I should really have some to put with my art pieces as they travel here and there. So off I went looking for something I wouldn't mind giving away. And I stumbled upon a sweet little online shop called moo.com! Oh they are clever! I went ahead and ordered one pack... which you can customize with all your own images/artwork (and as many as you want... not just one design you are stuck with). Then I went to their blog and found this adorable idea.......

A SWEET LITTLE BOOKMARK!!!

Here is what you need to do to make your own...




step one... supplies


step two....
punch hole and cut ribbon


step three...
fold ribbon in half & slip through hole


step four...
slipknot a.k.a  pull tail through hole

step five...
pull gently.. but get it tight.

FINISHED!
Now you have a demure little card that is useful and professional.
How about that? Finally I can love a business card!

xo
Carrie



P.S. And the back is as sweet as the front.... you can click on the first image to see more closely. ;)


1 comment:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

What a LOVELY and fun idea! Who doesn't need a bookmark? :) Especially one with your gorgeous artwork on it.
By the way, you are showing a photo of one of my FAVORITE films - Bright Star. Oh, how I loved it!
Have a wonderful weekend! :)
Theresa