Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ladybug.....


Cassidy had her little musical today. 
She was a .... ladybug..... bet you didn't see that one coming!

She was absolutely perfect. 
She had to get all dolled up.... to be a lady, of course! 
She wanted a tutu so badly...
 so I thought hey you can learn anything from U tube....
so that is what I did. After volleyball last night I watched 
a quick tutorial and made her this little red tutu. Fun! 


Take hold of every moment.... they are fleeting....
 you can't hold on to them for long.... they are too fast (sniffle). 

So here is a gentle reminder today to take the time to enjoy life.
Be creative.... laugh at all the silly things....
Smile just because you can.......


Enjoy spring ..... discover new things  


 the endless  possibilities are blooming!
xoxo
Carrie


2 comments:

LA-Laurie said...

Oh, my little beauty-face. She is so cute! I wish I could've seen her. Whaaaah! I love you, Mom/Very Proud Grandma

Sara McManigle said...

Adorable!!!