Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Every girl should know how to make a princess crown!


We had a princess party. We had good reason to celebrate. With my grandma out of danger and on the road to recovery, I felt like we could once again, dance and sing. So Cassidy had a slumber party ... we made Princess crowns and watched chick flicks and ate popcorn. They have now voted me mom of the year.
I think everyone should know how to make a princess crown... we can all wear our crowns whenever we need to feel a little extra special. Okay?I know those little girls had the time of there lives glittering and glueing... it was simple and fun!
Here is how to make a princess crown :
Step 1 ~ pretty paper, I liked using scrapbooking paper.. gorgeous and sturdy.
Step 2 ~ draw a template on back of paper.... can be a scallopped design or just zizag.
Step 3 ~ be careful with the scissors, and cut out!
Step 4 ~ find a few little princesses to decorate with tissue, stickers, glitter, ect.
Step 5 ~ punch a hole in each side and loop through some ribbon an tie on their crown... hooray!
We dedicate our celebration to the queen of my heart, Grandma Poulas.
XOXOX
Love you Grandma!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: