Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Stitches....





I had to take my hubby in to the E.R. today. He whacked his head on a 2x4, and he had to get a couple of stitches! He gave me a heart attack! He came out with his one hand on his head and the other full of blood, yikes! But he is alright now... just a little tired. I think we both have been rushing around so much.... it really put everything into perspective. I am so happy he is not seriously hurt, he was in the attic and could have ended up falling through the ceiling. We are both very grateful.



Today I did most of our packing... and made a few more feather hair pretties. Cassidy was my model... my beauty faced girl... OH, how I love her!

1 comment:

LA-Laurie said...

Tell Jer this is no time to be getting hurt! Seriously, I'm glad he's not hurt too badly. Yikes is right!
Just a few more days now and you'll be on your way. I'm so excited.
Say a little prayer for Auntie Lana, she's got a bit of a cold. And this is no time to be getting sick either. She has to take me to the airport early Monday morning.
See you soon! I love you all.
P.S. Maybe you better make Jer a hat :)