Monday, November 08, 2010

Window Painting....

I was at the Gallery today and was doing some simple window drawings for the Thanksgiving window display. We marked off individual frames for each artist to paint inside, with black tape. It was fun to paint directly onto the window! And people would stop and watch and give me big smiles and thumbs up... it was really sweet. I would have thought that I would not have had any fun doing art in public.... even if it is easy. I usually get nervous when people watch me. Not this time..... it was a blast! I can't wait to do a more elaborate scene for Winter.


I apologize in advance for the terrible photos... I had to use my phone.


 Plus the double reflection wasn't helping! 




Well, you get the idea.
xo,
Carrie

1 comment:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

It's a beautiful window painting. I love the bunny and the white pumpkin. :) Theresa