Saturday, November 20, 2010

That's what friends are for.....




 i need your help my friends... remember how i asked you the other day to vote for the More Than Words blog because it was nominated for the TOP Blog Awards ? Well, i am excited to say that I am still in the running !!! yaaaaay! i am so honored and excited and wanted to thank you for your votes. but now there will be eliminations from week to week. i need to ask you for your help again for best overall blog. not only could i expand my readership and meet some new people by winning the contest but i could also win a pretty cool prize. (a prize...eeeeek!)

My Little ol blog is  up against more than 40 other wonderful blogs that equally deserve to win. The bottom 5 blogs will be eliminated after each round. 

GO HERE to VOTE!
(see right sidebar on their website)

so please help and take a moment to vote for us if you enjoy the blog.(it is just a simple click...no need to sign up for anything) .  i am keeping this post at the top of the blog for a few days to encourage More Than Words votes. please scroll down for new posts.
thanks so much.  

Also.... If for nothing else, You should check out their Etsy store. It is for a wonderful cause. I read the Nie Nie Dialogues, do you? You should. Watch this Pleeaasse. *Note- I am not Mormon ,not that it would matter if I was...but I only put on this blog what interests me... I am not speaking for anyones opinions but my own here, anyways... I think that she is the epitome of grace and unselfishness, we can all take a lesson from her.


 She is a burn survivor, and an inspiration to everyone who knows her story.  I also have a link to her blog on my sidebar. If you go to the shop 50% of ALL SALES go to the Maricopa Burn Foundation in honor of Stephanie Nielson of the Nie Nie Dialogues. As an offshoot of The Blog Guidebook, The Bee & Nie offers downloadable and printable one-of-a-kind digital designs. Buzz around, and see what you can find!

XO,
Carrie Lee
 i hope you guys don't get annoyed that i keep asking for your votes , i'm just so excited and really want to win. so... i'm sorry in advance. *kisses*

2 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

I voted for you! Hope you win! :) I understand how you feel. I'm trying for Best in Show on Cafe Handmade. I'd really like to win, as well. :) Have a wonderful night! Theresa

Carrie Lee said...

Thanks Theresa!!! xxoo