Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The universe...

I get these emails from the universe... do you get them too? They are really a highlight to my day. I just click the button and there it is... immediate inspiration ... encouragement.... help. I am a 'Happy' person... and maybe you are too. But sometimes underneath it all we can feel terribly alone and sad. I get this way... I throw a pity party and only I attend. Then I think, Carrie! snap out of it. You have no reason to be sad... so I click open my email and there it is....

Should you choose to go, do, and be, Carrie, at the end of your life, shocked and dismayed, you'll likely exclaim that because of all the uncanny events, wild timing, weird coincidences, and sheer chance encounters, all of your life's good fortune must have been your destiny.

Or, should you choose to wait, wish, and hope, at the end of your life, shocked and dismayed, you'll likely exclaim that because of all the uncanny events, wild timing, weird coincidences, and sheer chance encounters, all of your life's
bad luck must have been your destiny.

Carrie, do you see what the difference is?

It ain't me,
The Universe


.....really it is perfect. It is nice to gain perspective sometimes. I have opened up so much more lately and it really is so nice to look and see how many friends I am making... I have more than 10 people following my blog... oh my... how did that happen. I have been blogging for over two years. I used to think I was just spilling my feelings to the air (and of course a couple bias family and friends). Well... just goes to show... perspective changes everything. Good things come to those who.... well.... go, do and be.... so go, do and be! Your dream isn't any good if you can't make it come true when your awake.


Lot of love and hugs and kisses... to all of you.

Carrie

P.S. you can get notes from the Universe to brighten your email box from www.tut.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE ur blog!! So many inspiring things to see & read!!! Going to check out the universe & see about getting a book or two u liked!!!
LOVE YA!!!