Monday, December 28, 2009

it should say 2010!!!!! Desktop invite!!!!




I am having a show!!!! Hooray! Love this journey I am on right now. More and More.... I am just getting to be a busy little girl. Thanks everyone for all the encouragement and gentle shoves to get me 'out there'. I guess it is working. I am turning into a workaholic... but guess what? I LOVE IT! Nothing better than doing what you love... doing what you know you were meant to do. You hear that.... it is the sound of angels singing.... and then giggling at me and whispering little taunts of .... 'it's about time girl' ... 'sure took her long enough' .... 'it'll be fun to see what she's going to do now that she finally gets it'....

Yeah I got it. And I hopefully won't lose it.

So here it is....

An art show by Carrie Lee Wendt,
'Coffee, Colors, Girls and a Mouse.'
January 2010
Gallery 4, Ltd.
114 Broadway Fargo
Fargo, ND 58102

www.gallery4fargo.com

xoxo
Carrie

*** feel free to use this e-vite as this months desktop wallpaper! A shameless plug... I know. :)

4 comments:

Felicia said...

Hi, i followed the link from Suzis' art Skool.... I'm Felicia, i'm in Ireland. I don't like the idea of you being a lonely blogger so i'm adding you to my links Immediately!!! I'm starting Petit Dolls on the 1st Jan - muchos excitement, from the looks of your blog, you are already a talented fairy!
Anyhoo, my blog is www.scrapzville.blogspot.com
I'm loving the course already!! x

Ottilias Veranda said...

Hi Carrie, Wow that is good news! I wish You luck with your show! The year starts off in a nice way doesn´t it? I´m having a tiny exhibition too in february in a cafe at our greatest shopping mall in the area. Now the only problem is how I´m going to find time to do some new paintings! When the wheels start turning You´d better hang on!
Happy new Year !
Liisa

ccd said...

Love it and you too Carrie Lee-lee!

Janine said...

Congratulations Carrie! You should have a show...several of them!

Thank you for your comment on my blog about my Q of H doll!