Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One is a lonely number....

I was talking to my mom the other day and she told me that she took grandma off my blog... as a follower. It really made me sad..... it was a comfort to see her on my blog when I check in. But now she is gone and now only my mom remains as the one and only follower. I know there are readers and secret admirers..... but it would be nice to see a few more faces. So If you can or want to... I am happy to share my life and art with you and have any of you follow along! It also makes it really easy to link back to you and say hi!

So what do you think? Any takers?

XOXO
Carrie

1 comment:

Willow Lake Stitches said...

ahhh, sorry to hear about your Grandma, I know it's hard, but just hang onto those wonderful memories.

I would like to join your blog ! It will be fun to catch up on it!

Beth