Monday, November 17, 2008

Manic Monday...

I was a bit crazy today. I ran a couple errands this morning and then got into the studio pretty early. So I have been putting up curtains, and doing the long wall in the studio...... it is a surprise, but I think it will turn out really neat... changed my mind a couple times, but finally made a decision. Also made another hair pretty... this one is very bridal/vintage inspired... I am sending it to a fellow blogger friend, she has a blog called art is life..... http://www.debeecampos.blogspot.com/ .... she is very talented... and gorgeous! I can't wait until she gets it and takes a pic of herself in it. ( hope you will like it Debee!)

By the way mark your calendars! I am having a trunk show with some of my artist friends! Karman will have her Sibelle Chic line available... I will have stuff.... My neice Kaeli... and I am hoping to pin down a couple more artists! Check out Karman's new website.... and yes, you may see a familiar face on there! Check it out (and don't laugh, she asked!) at www.sibellechic.com ! December 11th, Thursday! It will be fun. I will open my, redone, studio for everyone to come and see! We'll have wine and goodies to eat!
XOXOX
Carrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the new head piece! Here is the website of my friend Anna Lee that I told you about that makes cool hats and headdresses. You gotta check them out! They are inspiring.

www.ruby3.com