Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lazy Autumn Day....

We didn't do a whole lot today, Jeremy is feeling a touch of the cold coming on. But we all rested and lazed around. My mom and I ran around town to see this and that. We did happen upon a little health food bakery/grocery. The first thing we noticed when we went through the door was the aroma of fresh baked goodies, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. So we indulged and bought a couple big, soft, melt in your mouth ginger bread cookies. I have to say these were the best ginger cookies I have EVER had! I munched down every last morsel. Later, we went for a walk up the hill to see what little shops or restaurants might be open. But there were not a whole lot open right now, but the kids and I chased the pretty magpie's and I took some good pics of mom and the kids. Tomorrow we may go up the hill to the natural hot springs, it looks beautiful.

No comments: