Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good Morning...

Okay, I may make you jealous here. I am giving you fair warning. Alright here I go...

Right now I am leisurely sipping an aromatic cup of Seattle's best organic coffee. I can see the beautiful mountains from our large picture windows. The autumn colors are cascading down the side of the mountain towards us. I can sit here and not worry about chores, deadlines, or any other trivial thought that would normally enter my head. Yes, just sitting, sipping, looking..... dare I say relaxing? Yes, aahhhhhhh (sigh). The sun is breaking just over the mountain, and shines on my face. I feel blessed. I am with my family, my friends, and I have peace. How could a girl ask for more?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you could wish that your BFF was there with you....drinking coffee....and feeling the ahhhhhhhh.

missin you!

Karm