Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How is Everybody?




Well, just wondering how all my peeps are....

I am good, and busy. Last couple days I have been trying to burn the little movie I made about WomanSong to DVD.... fun fun fun.

I also uploaded it onto google video for all to see... here is the link

Again, my program has a few glitches in the titles (it doesn't want to spell?), and it is really pixalated on the uploaded version. If you want to see it better, let me know so I can send you a copy of the real thing, but for now here is the clip...


Also been working on my doodles and my collages ( put a couple more layers on) and I also made a new hat! I am going to make more... they are fun to do, I have always had a thing for making hats.... here are some pics of what I am up to this week.... Later peeps!

2 comments:

LA-Laurie said...

I love your video. Especially the little song at the end. You are so beautifull my girl. I'm so pleased you had a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

Love the new work! Hat is cool..girl is beautiliscious...can't wait to see the next layer of the collage!
BFF
K