Friday, September 22, 2006

Punch drunk....


I don't really know what to write yet, And I am not promising anything too interesting. But hey, I am going to be thirty soon so I better start something. Give me a minute. Hopefully something inspiring might come........... or already has and I have already forgotten.

Exactly, I was trying to describe what inspires my art, so before I forget I will write down what I said.

Art is about remembering, about hoping, about dreaming. For me. When I am long gone... a piece of something special will linger even if hidden, lost or forgotten.... somewhere it is permanant, the thought will remain.

Right now I am working on a piece that has pieces of a book my mom loves........... and everytime I see that piece I will be reminded about how much I miss my mom.
I will REMEMBER.

No comments: